Would you like to come and work with us? Check out our current opportunities below.
LEAD GENERATOR & APPOINTMENT SETTER
We are looking for two amazing lead generators and appointment setters – preferably with a psychology or human resources background to develop new business opportunities for us across Australia. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic growing business on an attractive commission only position with no limitations on earnings. We offer flexible working from home arrangements in a professional, respectful and people focused culture.
Your focus in this role will be on developing the new business pipeline as a priority through lead generation and setting of appointments for the sales team.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Sales or business development experience
- A background in psychology or human resources or similar would be highly regarded.
- An existing strong and broad professional network locally, nationally or globally.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and good follow-through
- A knack for building great relationships
- The ability to work independently
- Well-developed technology savy and computer proficiency
If you are highly organised and love nothing better than to build new business opportunities – you will have the opportunity to build your skills and knowledge, be professionally challenged and learn and grow. Own computer and mobile phone required.
We are about making a difference to mental health and wellbeing in the workplace across the globe. If you would like join us on this mission, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your resume with a cover letter telling us what we´ll love about you to email@example.com.
We currently have an amazing and unique internship opportunity available for an outstanding Masters or PhD student.
Your internship will provide you with the opportunity to develop evidence and competency based mental health, resilience and wellbeing programs for the workplace.
You will work with dedicated professionals and have the opportunity to develop a broad range of psychology competencies.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.